Soft Gelatin Capsule Of Calcitriol 0.25mg
- Severe hypercalcemia(Serum Ca>11.5 or 12 mg/dL).
- Persistent hypercalcemia(Serum ca>10.3 mg/dL more than 3 months to 1 year after renal transplant).
- Severe osteopenia (low bone mineral density) and bone fracture.
- Renal stone and nephrocalcinosis.
- Soft tissue calcification(tumoral calcinosis, calciphylaxis, vessel and valvular calcification).
- Symptomatic hyperparathyroidism(purities, fatigue, bone and joint pain, muscular weakness, mental disturbance, peptic ulcer, etc...)
- Deterioration of kidney function associated with hyperparthyroidism at any time after kidney transplant.
- Volume of gland estimated by ultrasonography > 500mm or diameter of gland > 1cm.
WE GIVE YOU THE BEST